Friday, April 24, 2009

I think its all starting to come together!

These past few weeks in CT have been extremely busy , but great experience. I feel like the seasoned techs are putting more trust in me and letting me handle things on my own. I want to show them that I am a great tech, just still learning. This week I finished all of my scans that I need to get ready to take my CT boards! I am really excited about completing those and now I need to crack open all of my CT registry review material and get busy studying these next few months. I plan to take it this summer. I know once I send in my application and fee, it will make me get more serious about studying! Today I scanned some IAC's. Scanning them is not particularly hard , but the reformats we do take a lot of time and can be confusing. After struggling with those today, I finally mastered getting them done correctly. I like the fast pace of CT, but some days it is so busy, we don't get a break! I am glad it is finally Friday and I am looking forward to the weekend. It has been a great Spring semester. I feel I have really grown this semester as a CT technologist.

No comments: