I can't believe fall semester has begun! I work at Innervision Advanced Medial Imaging in Lafayette, Indiana. I began working here the week after I graduated from Ivy Tech College in May 2007. I am currently working in xray , special procedures and the CT department. I can't believe there is so much to learn in CT. I am enjoying it because every day is a new learning experience. We don't see much trauma since we are an outpatient facility. We see alot of cancer patients since we have a cancer treatment center located on our campus. This is my second semester of clincals. I am finally getting comfortable with the basic scans. I have two great seasoned CT techs that have many years of experience in CT. I feel priviledged to learn from them. I plan to take my CT registry next summer. I am looking forward to this semester and hearing about my classmates individual experiences.
I am also married with two sons that are practically grown. My youngest will graduate this coming May. We have two dogs, Bailey and Ernie. Between working full time, going to school and taking care of the family, I don't have much time for anything else right now.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment